The purposes for which the Foundation is organized are:
(1) To promote motor vehicle and driver safety;
(2) To provide support to educational institutions and to individuals;
(3) To present lectures, seminars, discussions, and similar instructional endeavors related to serving the public welfare, including the automotive industry;
(4) To prepare and maintain information regarding the legal, social, economic, and other aspects of the automotive industry;
(5) To receive contributions from individuals, businesses, and entities who wish to contribute to promote the mission and purpose of the Foundation;
(6) Notwithstanding any other provision of these Articles of Incorporation, the objectives and purposes of this corporation are charitable, educational, and scientific within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or corresponding provisions of any future federal tax code.